Quality and Certificates
GLV’s policy is to provide quality products and services that consistently meet the needs and expectations of our customers and the requirements of the ventilation industry. Our objective is to be a leader in technology and quality while providing top level customer service. In order to achieve these goals GLV’s management is committed to:
- Developing and implementing a quality management system that complies with internal as well as customer requirements .
- Employee’s comprehension and involvement in GLV’s quality goals and quality policy. Creating an environment that will motivate GLV’s employees, suppliers and consultants to participate in the development process in order to enhance GLV’s products.
- Maintaining the effectiveness of GLV’s products, services and quality in order to enhance customer satisfaction and strengthen our position as leaders in the field.
- Discovering ways of expanding GLV’s technology into different fields or applications.
- UL 181 class 0 Certificate for Rigiflex Plusview / download
- AFITI Certification Report of AF-010view / download
- CREPIM Certification for M1 class of AF-012view / download
- CREPIM Certification for M1 class of AF-116view / download
- CREPIM Certification for M1 class of AF-121view / download
- CSTB Reaction to fire testing report of AF-127view / download
- SAFRAN Certification for M1 class of AF-128view / download
- EXOVA Executive Summary of AF-130view / download
- CSTB Certification for M1 class of AF-135view / download
- SAFRAN Certification for M1 class of AF-182view / download
- SAFRAN Test Report of AF-960view / download
- UL181 Burning Test Report: AF-014 & AF-516view / download
- UL181 Burning Test Report for AF-016view / download
- Standard Mark Certificate for AF-012view / download
- Standard Mark Certificate for AF-016view / download
- Standard Mark Certificate for AF-516view / download